$29 for 2-week trial unlimited classes. New students ONLY. Call 516-870-8200.
Dear Yoga Journey Community,
Please see below our updated studio rules.
- Pre-registration for class is required. All students need to be checked in. We have capped each class’s capacity to help us ensure the quality of our teaching and the development of coaching relationships with our students. Class registration will be closed once max capacity is reached. We kindly ask you to deregister if you’re not able to attend class so we can open up your space to another student. No class credit will be charged if you cancel or reschedule a previous registration more than 24 hours ahead of class time.
- For same day class cancellations by the studio, the class credit will be returned, and we will compensate you with an additional free class credit which you can use or gift to someone else.
- We ask students to arrive at least 10 minutes before a class. If you are a new student, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first class. New students are asked to complete a waiver upon creating your online account when registering for your first class.
- For the safety of our students and teachers, the front door will be closed once class starts. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Please bring your own mat and water. Dress comfortably. We will provide all the props that will be needed for your class.
- Leave your shoes and belongings in the designated area in our hallway. Cell phones shall be muted or turned off, NOT on Vibrate.
- Please use the restroom upstairs. The restroom in the main floor is reserved for Bell Plaza PT’s clients and staff.
- Please be mindful and show courtesy to our business partners.
- We strive to make our studio a peaceful place for our community where students can practice, relax, heal, and unite with selves. We are committed to a non-judgmental environment. Please share your positive vibes with us. Please show courtesy to the next class and return props in a neat way and please be attentive to maintaining the building's cleanliness.
- Incense, aromatherapy, and in-class assistance can be provided in some classes. Please communicate with teachers about your preference for participation.
- We ask students to make purchases online. You may need to call for selective promotions. To appreciate the time of our teachers and allow students to ask questions and give feedback, our teachers will not process purchase transactions at the studio. If you need help with purchase or registration, feel free to call/text 516-870-8200 or email us email@example.com