$29 Introductory 2 week unlimited classes, online or in person. New Students Only
Dear Yoga Journey Community,
As a studio, we are always committed in providing our students and teachers a safe place to practice and gather. With the current pandemic situation, we have updated our studio rules and regulations complying to all relevant state and city safety guidelines, including limiting class sizes, enforcing a mask mandate, and implementing electronic health screening. We asked you that keep your mind and heart open during this temporary period as we hopefully eventually go back to our normal situation.
• Pre-register for your class. (De-register if you cannot attend so you can give your spot to another student as class size is limited.) No walk-in or drop-in allowed.
• Complete the health screening form within 24 hours prior to entering the studio. The link to the form is attached in the confirmation email when you registered for class. The form is also available on our webpage. https://yogajourneyny.com/covid-screening-form
• Try to arrive few minutes before your class. We will be opening our studio doors 15 minutes before class for student check-ins. We will be closing our doors at class time. Late comers will not be admitted.
• Be aware that only 2 students permitted in the lobby area at the same time to allow for social distancing.
• Wear your mask at all times.
• Bring your own mat and props for practice. Studio mats and props are currently not available for safety health reasons.
• Bring water for nourishment.
• Leave your shoes by the reception area.
• Wear comfortable clothing.
• Turn OFF your cellphone and NOT on vibrate.
• Practice social distancing at all times.
• Refrain from overstaying in the studio after class as we need to clean immediately.
For CLASS CANCELLATIONS by the studio - If you have preregistered and paid for a class through our website, we will give you back the credit towards your next class.